Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Period of Preparation

You know, you never think about how much actually goes into preparing for something such as a year in another country until you actually have to prepare for a year in another country. Crazy thought, huh? But seriously, there is so much to do and so little time.

Lately, my life has consisted of: paperwork, fundraising, packing lists, doctor appointments, coffee dates, and repeating what I'm doing next year both verbally and mentally. Since I will be spending my summer in Montana again, I feel like I've been trying to get in a lot of people and a lot of stuff in a couple weeks, yet still trying to find time to relax and relish in the thought that I just completed college.

Honestly, I am mostly full of excitement and anxiousness. I'm ready to be in the mountains. I believe that will help so much with peace and thoughts for the future. That, and I seriously cannot wait for August when I get to be reunited with my fellow YAGMs. Lots of love for those people and I feel like it will be a mini-reunion.

For now, I'm going to keep on truckin' and enjoying life one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment